Claire Quesnel, RDH
- Graduate of Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology in June of 1985 as a dental assistant. Worked in this capacity for 2.5 years.
- Graduate of Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology in June of 1988 as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Worked for Dr. Jim Davis as a RDH for over 21 years.
- Worked independently for 11 months in a dental hygiene clinic.
- Opened Hygiene by Claire Quesnel in October 2010.
- Member of the CDHO, CDHA, ODHA, and IDHA.
Receptionist – Administrator – Whitening Technician
Tracy is the first line of communication between the client and the dental services you will receive at Hygiene by Claire Quesnel. She greets everyone with a warm and welcoming smile. Tracy will give everyone that walks through our doors the dedication, excellent service, and professionalism our clients have come to expect. From booking your appointments to handling your claims, you can rest assured all your affairs will be treated conscientiously.