Hygiene by Claire Quesnel gladly welcomes all new and former patients to their dental hygiene practice.
Why choose a hygienist in independent practice?
The answer is quite simple.
Many Health Care Professionals are branching out to offer the public more choices and accessibility such as Doctor’s and Nurse Practitioners.
We do everything we can to educate our patients about the importance of being plaque free. We explain the correlation between oral health and overall health. We take the time we need to get to know you, to remove plaque and tartar, observe all your tissues and educate you on proper home care so that together we can achieve your best oral heath possible. We have the time to listen and address all your concerns. We refer on an as needed basis.
What Makes Us Better
- Bilingual service and Insurance accepted
- We offer low wait times for scheduling appointments
- Flexible hours to accommodate all our patients
- Spa like atmosphere for you to enjoy your time with us as much as possible
- Continuing care with focus on prevention
- 25-30% lower fees
- Skilled RDH with 28 years experience
- Children’s programs
- Accessible with lots of parking
- Centrally located on city’s main thoroughfare
- Friendly and courteous
- 10% seniors’ discount (age 65+)